Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mini high school reunion in Perth

The gatherings with my high school friends are perhaps the best parts of my Perth trip!

The first person whom I met up with was CY ^^ It was such a happy moment when I saw him at the car park of Trinity college. Seeing CY warmed my heart instantly. It felt so comfortable and felt like it was just yesterday when we saw each other; when in actual fact, it was ~6 years and in between the time, we hardly kept in touch at all.

He then sent me to YP's place to drop off my luggages. Seeing YP - another heart warming moment.. T_T tears on the verge of rolling down just thinking about it.

We decided to have dinner at the Italian restaurant CY recommended. It does not take bookings hence it's a first come first served basis. And holy mama... it was a long, long queue when we got there! According to CY, it's very normal to queue up for foods at that restaurant. We waited for 40min before we were being led to our table.. *_*"



Outside the restaurant waiting for our turn to be seated..

Ciao Italia = the name of the restaurant





The pizzas were awesome!!!

It was a very relaxing and fun night. We did A LOT of catching up!! Thank you for the wonderful dinner guys~

PA could not make it that night but she made a very big effort to meet up the next day at Zanders - a cafe right beside the Scarborough beach. Felt very touched actually T_T. Thank you for showing up because I really had a wonderful time although it was too short though.. would be better if we got to hang out for longer :)


Us at Zanders.

PA and her sexy, luxurious new convertible. Congratulations on your promotion again!! And I like your car.. *salivate*

And of course.. how could I not meet up with IL?! YP drove me to her place that afternoon just so we could meet up as IL was not feeling very well. Once again, we chat chat chat.. laugh laugh laugh..chatted somemore.. giggled more...

Congratulations to you and your hubby again (newly weds)!!

That night, before I left; CY and his fiance, IL and her hubby dropped by YP's place for dinner and followed by my new obsession - Wii!! It's so fun! Thank you for introducing it to me YP ^^



Me - all focused on walking on a rope and staying well-balanced.. but alas.. I was always the one with the lowest score. I blame it on the wine ^_^

Don't you think IL and her hubby look very compatible???

AW, CY and his fiance.

My last day in Perth flew by and ended in a blink of an eye and it was time to say goodbye.

CY = Thanks for sending me to the airport and calling me after I arrived in NZ. Most of all, congratulations on your imminent wedding!!! I feel so happy for you!

YP and AW = Thank you sooo much for your kind hospitality. I really had a lot of fun with you two around. Thanks for taking me around Perth too!

IL = Thank you for having me and YP at your place and making the effort to drop by YP's place as well as played Wii haha

PA = Thank you for the wonderful gathering at Zanders. It was so nice to meet up again after so many years!

Lastly, Perth - I WILL BE BACK~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah... great reunion. but everyone still look the same! IL is married!! and others are getting married too!!

didnt meet up with emir?

Macho's Mummy said...

Hehe yea, almost everyone's happily married or happily attached.

Emir has moved to Sydney apparently so didn't get to meet up with him :D

Zing... said...

WOW.. everyone still looks the same! You are still keeping in touch with Poh An?? do you have their emails?? can send to my email please... thanks!!!

Macho's Mummy said...

Okok, will send you her email address soon :) Yes I still keep in touch with her; once in a while but every catch up session has always been full of joy~

By the way, where are you going soon? Saw that on your blog and have been wondering :)

Zing... said...

Oki! Thanks! I can imagine how great it was to meet up with them.. *jealous*.. HEHEHEHE..
I am going to Africa on 5 Nov for a couple of months! Meeting Jamie in Kenya.. we are going on a 21 days safari camping tour.. thereafter she will return to Australia.. and then I will go to Uganda to do volunteer work for a couple of months.. not other fixed plan yet... hehehe