Tuesday, October 7, 2008

One day of fun was not enough!

Wahaha, I think God is very kind to me because he obviously felt one day of catching up was not enough hence decided to play a trick and made my friends who visited me from Brunei stayed for an extra day~

It was Sunday morning.. we were all exhausted from all the fun and activities we had on previous day.. SJ, Suan and the rest were supposed to leave by shuttle at 8am. Daylight saving started on that very same day so having one hour less did not help at all. So reasonably, they slept in! Haha.. I have never seen them gotten ready in such a short time. They were all ready in less than 30min and left in a hurry; after quick bear hugs and brief good byes.

SJ took this photo and I think it is very 'real' ^^

I went back to sleep thinking I would fully make use of my Sunday by having a good sleep in.. just as I was about to hit the dreamland.. my hp rang. "Hello Yeen ah, we are not going to Clyde today because apparently it's happening tomorrow. Can you come and pick us up?"

Therefore, ended up spending another day together. Did some shopping and they decided to drive all the way to the very end of Peninsula to see the penguins. I did not join as I had to work during that time. However, I managed to have dinner with them at the Lone Star.



We shared a Jack Daniel Chocolate Pudding for dessert. Tasted good and toothachingly sweet.


They came back to my place after dinner and we girls ended up chatting in the room until 1am. That was the best part of the visit as I finally got to really catch up with them~

Next day.. they left. This time for real...

As for me, I had to start packing as that was the night I began my next awesome journey - trip to Perth! :)

No comments: